OW’Zeal Quinoa has certified organic Quinoa which is a complete protein having all nine amino acids, essential for building bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. Double the fiber content than most other grains. Quinoa is good for digestion, helps lower cholesterol and blood glucose levels.
Quinoa is energy-dense with lower calories, so helps to manage weight. Iron in this grain keeps the mind sharp and the manganese helps to eliminate toxins.
You can have 1/2-1 cup per day.
Quantity: 500 grams
Ingredients: Organic Quinoa
1. Wash 1 cup of Quinoa properly.
2. Cook in a pressure cooker with double the quantity of water i.e. 2 cups.
3. Let the pressure build in the cooker, then lower the flame and let it cook for 10 minutes.
4. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp of Organic Wellness Cow ghee (clarified butter), 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato, green chilies, and peas. You can add any vegetables of your choice.
5. Add 1 tsp of Garam Masala (blend of Peppercorns, Cloves, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Bay Leaf, and Cumin) and 1/2 tsp of Amchoor powder (dried mango powder).
6. Add the boiled Quinoa.
7. Add salt as per taste.
8. Let it cook for 2 more minutes.
9. Serve and garnish with coriander or mint leaves.