TERMS & CONDITIONS
Skyline NY Holding’s LLC.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR SERVICES (DEFINED BELOW) ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING, YOU MAY NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER.
Table of contents:
- User Requirements
- User submissions
- Rules and Regulations
- User Feedback
- Refunds and Returns
- Ending Our Agreement
- iOS Terms and other Marketplace Apps Terms
- Changes To Terms/Services
- In this policy we refer to Skyline NY Holdings LLC. as "Skyline" or "we" or “our”. We refer to end users as "you" and the entities that list, trade and/or sell items as “Seller(s)”.
- Skyline’s platform gives sellers the power to list as well as sell items to an end user(s). When the end user(you) purchases an item you are directly purchasing from the seller. They are solely responsible for fulfilling your order as the selling contract is between you and the seller. Skyline holds no responsibility for any actions completed by the seller, both positive or negative.
- Skyline operates the platform that allows Sellers and all end users to share information and complete purchases. Sellers are responsible for their stores, their items, their item listings, and fulfillment of your order. Sellers may be located in your country or elsewhere. If they are located elsewhere, this may have an effect on taxes, customs or the applicability of consumer protection rules.
- Although we are not a party included in the contract formed between you and a Seller when you make a purchase, we may assist with payment processing, returns, refunds, and some customer service for any needed information or issues on our end.
- In order to use the Services provided by Skyline, you must be 16 years old or older (or the age of consent set by applicable law in your specific country or region) and be of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, you've received your parent's or guardian's permission to use the Services and gotten your parent or guardian to agree to these Terms on your behalf). Products for children's use may be sold by Sellers; however, these products are intended for sale to persons who meet our age requirements. Certain products may be intended for individuals of certain ages or "mature audiences" only. By ordering such items, you certify that you are old enough to view, use or own such mature items.
- You are not permitted to use our services under any and all circumstances if (a)You are attempting to purchase or sell from/to a country embargoed by the United States or if you are on a U.S. Agency list of prohibited persons or entities. (b)you have previously been banned from using any of our Services, unless we have reversed that ban.
- You may be required to create an account, and select a password and username. You promise to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated registration information about yourself. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission as well as the remaining parties in the exchange of account information.
- Anything you post, upload, share, store, or otherwise provide through the Services is a "User Submission." User Submissions may include suggestions, comments, ideas, improvements, or other feedback or materials, and may be viewable by other users.
- Insert later
- If you choose to submit User Submissions, Skyline will consider such Submissions to be non-confidential and non-proprietary. Skyline shall have no obligations concerning the User Submissions, and Skyline will be free to use, disclose, reproduce, license, transfer and otherwise distribute, and exploit the User Submissions in any manner, without any restriction or compensation to you.
Rules and Regulations
- You agree to use the Services for your own personal use, and not for the benefit of any third party, and only in ways that comply with these Terms. If your use of the Services is prohibited by any law then you are not able to use the Services. We are not responsible if you use the Services in a way that breaks the law.
- You will not share your password or account information with anyone, and you must protect the security of your account. You will notify Skyline immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. You're responsible for any activity associated with your account. All personal account information must be kept to the utmost discretion. You must not create more than one account and you are not to let anyone else use your account under any circumstance.
- You are not permitted to under any circumstances create multiple accounts.
- Any promotions run by Skyline will govern by these terms unless it is stated otherwise.
- When you use our services you agree to abide by any and all of the rules or regulations listed in these terms. As well as you agree to not violate any law in your specific country or region.
- It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that the country or region that they are buying from does noy hold any laws on shipping or any embargoes.
- The buyer is also solely responsible for checking their country specific customs laws and for paying these fees. Skyline and the seller will NOT be held responsible for these costs under any circumstances.
- Skyline may contact you at any email and/or phone number you provide to us for a multitude of reasons which include but are not limited to, contacting you for anything in regard to your account, as well as for any customer service or aid as requested by you.
- Skyline may run these communications through a third party system or organization. Skyline also may record any phone calls for our and your protection or training purposes.
- Some manufacturers may wholesale goods although many of them do not keep inventory of certain goods, because of this Skyline strongly recommends that when you buy wholesale to communicate with the seller in order to get as much information as you require or need.
- As your purchases are completed by sellers you agree that in order to complete your purchase they may obtain personal information about you including however not limited to email address, shipping address, etc.
- Ratings and reviews are solely a buyers feedback and are not in any way endorsed or supported by Skyline unless it is clearly stated otherwise. Skyline reserves the right to exclude or remove any feedback for any particular reason without notice to you.
Costs and Fees
- It is free to browse the services we provide to you however once you make any purchase you are required to pay the full listed amount of the specific item or good you purchase as well as the shipping fees or any taxes unless stated otherwise by the seller.
- Skyline reserves the right to require payment from sellers for selling items using our services. Sellers will pay such fees as they are described on our website or any future marketplace apps. Skyline also reserves the right to change any costs or fees in our services.
- Commissions will be explained to you thoroughly once you register for your account.
- You are responsible to read and understand the full price of any purchase as well as any tax or shipping fees, if you purchase an item you are agreeing to pay these costs/fees which are provided by the seller(s).>
- You are required to pay all fees at the time of the transaction when using our services. All fees are non refundable except for any reasons explained in our Return/Refund policy(link)
- In order to make a purchase you must provide us with a complete payment method and by providing us this information you consent to be charged for the full purchase price.
- Final prices are to be provided by the seller who is obliged to post the accurate final price. Skyline does not in any way represent the prices listed by sellers.
- Pricing or availability errors may occur from time to time. Skyline reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing or availability errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice.
- Many different credit card companies and other payment options may implement a fee for converting currency. It is the buyers responsibility to find out if any of these fees apply to them and then pay said fees.
- If you are selling wholesale goods Skyline recommends that you keep MOQ’s as low as possible to create a larger number of potential customers and to build as strong of a network as possible.
- We always want you to be satisfied with any purchase or usage of our services, if there is ever an issue with an order please contact us as described in our Refund/return policy(link)
- Skyline does not allow returns or refunds except for the reasonings provided in our Return/Refund policy(link)
Terminating Our Relationship
- You're free to stop using our services at any time. Any unpaid amounts you owe Skyline or any sellers for items purchased will remain due. Skyline is also free to terminate your use of the services or your account, for any reason in our discretion, including your breach of these terms. If your account is to be terminated the content associated with it may also be terminated and removed from our services.
- The materials displayed or performed or available on or through the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, data, articles, photos, images, illustrations, User Submissions, Feedback may be protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content you access through the Services.
- You understand that Skyline owns or licenses these services. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, or otherwise exploit any of the services.
iOS Terms and Marketplace Apps Terms
- (Insert ios terms)
- (insert any other marketplace apps terms)
- Any information or Content publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such information or Content originated. You access all such information and Content at your own risk, and we aren't liable for any errors or omissions in that information or Content or for any damages or loss you might suffer in connection with it. We cannot control and have no duty to take any action regarding how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content, and you hereby release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. We can't guarantee the identity of any users with whom you interact in using the Services and are not responsible for which users gain access to the Services.
- You are solely responsible for any content you contribute to the services.
- The Services may contain links or connections to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Skyline. When you access third party websites or use third party services, you accept that there are risks in doing so, and that Skyline is not responsible for such risks.
- Skyline has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third party websites or by any third party that you interact with through the services.
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties. You agree that Skyline shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
- If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you agree that Skyline is under no obligation to become involved.
- We respect others' intellectual property rights, and we reserve the right to delete or disable Content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate the accounts of repeat alleged infringers. To learn more about the DMCA, click here
Changes To Services/Terms
- We're constantly trying to improve the services, so these terms and/or rules may change along with any part of the services. Skyline reserves the right to change the terms at any time, but if we make any changes, we will bring it to your attention by placing a notice on the services, by sending you an email, or by some other means. If you don't agree with the changes to the terms or services, you are free to reject them; however, that means you will no longer be able to use our services. If you use the services in any way after a change to the terms and/or services is effective, that means you agree to all of the changes. We're always trying to improve the Services, so they may change over time. We may suspend or discontinue any part of the Services, or we may introduce new features or impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of the Services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to choose one of the many shipping services we use and to then accept their respective terms as they are responsible for fulfilling your order.
- The seller is obligated to ship out any received orders within 48 hours/2 business days of receiving them via the buyer selected shipping company and means of shipping(ground, sea,air,etc).
- It is mandatory that sellers update their inventory daily, and to provide accurate inventory information to any and all buyers.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THE SALE OR DISTRIBUTION OF ANY CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL!! IF YOU ATTEMPT TO DISTRIBUTE OR PURCHASE A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM USING OUR SERVICES INDEFINITELY AS WELL AS POTENTIALLY HAVE LEGAL ACTION BROUGHT UPON YOU!!!
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN YOU ATTEMPT TO SELL COUNTERFEIT GOODS IN ATTEMPT OF PASSING THEM OFF AS OR CLAIMING THEY ARE AUTHENTIC!!!! FOR EXAMPLE: If you are selling an item that looks very similar to a brand name product you must specify that it is not an authentic brand name product. IF FOUND SELLING COUNTERFEIT ITEMS YOU WILL BE INDEFINITELY BANNED FROM USING OUR SERVICES AND MAY HAVE LEGAL ACTION BROUGHT UPON YOU.
- Skyline and you agree to resolve any dispute in an individual capacity, and not on behalf of, or as part of, any purported class, consolidated, or representative proceeding.Skyline and you further agree to not participate in any consolidated, class, or representative proceeding brought by any third party arising out of or relating to any dispute with a third party.The arbitrator cannot combine more than one person's or entity's claims into a single case, and cannot preside over any consolidated, class or representative proceeding. The arbitrator's decision or award in one person's or entity's case can only impact the person or entity that brought the claim, not any other Skyline users or affiliates, and cannot be used to decide other disputes with other users.
- You and Skyline agree that each party may bring claims against one another only on an individual basis and not as a part of any class or private attorney general action. The arbitrator may not attempt to join any individuals or entities claim.
- "Disputes" shall include, but are not limited to, any claims or controversies between you and Skyline against each other related in any way to or arising out of in any way from the service, the content, User Submission (public or personal), including but not limited to sales, returns, refunds, cancellations, defects, policies, privacy, advertising, or any communications between you and Skyline, even if the claim arises after you or Skyline has terminated use of services or a user account or these terms.
- Skyline will provide thirty days notice of any changes to this section by posting on any websites or apps where our services are supported, sending you a message, or otherwise notifying you when you are logged into your account.